P000E OBD II Trouble Code Fuel Volume Regulator Control Exceeded Learning Limit
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P000E trouble code that means the fuel volume regulator control has exceeded the learning limit.
Symptoms of P000E OBD II Trouble Code
- Diminished engine performance
- Excessive black smoke from exhaust
- Decreased fuel efficiency
- Other drivability codes may be stored
Common Causes of P000E OBD II Trouble Code
- Bad fuel volume regulator control valve
- Fuel pump malfunction
- Defective fuel volume sensor
- Open or shorted circuits in the fuel volume control system
- Faulty PCM or PCM programming error
Severity of P000E OBD II Trouble Code
As is the case with any high-pressure fuel system related code, the P000E should be addressed with some degree of urgency.