Symptoms of P0112 OBD II Trouble Code
- No reference voltage to the IAT sensor due to an open wire
- Excessively high intake air temperatures
- Short to ground on signal circuit
- Damaged IAT connector
- Bad PCM
Common Causes of P0112 OBD II Trouble Code
- 97 Stratus OBD oddities P0134 P0112 P1496Scanned codes on 97 Dodge Stratus Base, 2.4L Automatic.
Got codes P0134 (Oxygen Sensor B1 S1)
P0112 Intake Air Temperature Circuit Low Input
P1496 5 volt supply voltage low
Trying to resolve P1496 first, which is could mean any of Shorted sensor, Sensor harness issue, Sensor Circuit poor conne...
- 1999 Chrysler Concord 3.2L P0340 and P0112While driving my -99 Chrysler Concorde with 105k miles on the 3.2L, the SES light came on, but I noticed no difference in engine performance. At home, my OBD scanner revealed two codes: P0340 (cam shaft position sensor) and P0112 (Intake manifold temperature sensor) .
Hoping to fix the P0340, I hav...
- P0112 1999 Jeep Cherokee: Already replaced sensorI'm chasing down a P0112 code that I can clear and then comes back as soon as I drive about 3 feet. I replaced the Intake Air Temp Sensor and keep getting the code.
Does anyone have any troubleshooting advice for me? My ODB scanner doesn't read sensor data, but I plan on ordering an ElmScan 5 prob...
- 2000 Sebring P0112I have a 2000 Chrysler Sebring lx 2.5. Car runs absolutely perfect but its throwing out P0112 Air intake temperature circuit low voltage. Changing the sensor is easy but i dont wanna waste my money if thats not the problem. anyone have any ideas?...