P011C OBD II Trouble Code Charge Air Temperature/Intake Air Temperature Correlation Bank 1
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P011C code that indicates a correlation problem between the bank 1 charge air and intake air temperature readings.
Symptoms of P011C OBD II Trouble Code
- Decreased engine performance
- Excessive rich or lean exhaust
- Delayed engine start-up (especially when cold)
- Diminished fuel efficiency
Common Causes of P011C OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective CAT/IAT sensor
- Open or shorted CAT/IAT sensor wiring or connector
- Restricted intercooler
- PCM or PCM programming error
Severity of P011C OBD II Trouble Code
Overall engine performance and fuel efficiency may be adversely affected by the conditions which contribute to a code P011C being stored, it should be categorized as severe.