P0213 OBD II Trouble Code Cold Start Injector 1 Malfunction
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P0213 cold start injector 1 malfunction code.
Symptoms of P0213 OBD II Trouble Code
- Delayed engine start- up (especially when cold)
- No symptoms may be exhibited during warm weather
- Engine coolant temperature or intake air temperature codes may also be exhibited
- Lean exhaust codes
- Misfire codes may also be stored
Common Causes of P0213 OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective cold start injector
- Faulty engine coolant temperature sensor or circuit
- Bad intake air temperature sensor or circuit
- Shorted or open wiring in the cold start injector circuit
Severity of P0213 OBD II Trouble Code
Cold start injector failure can make starting the engine in adverse weather conditions more difficult than usual. A code P0213 should be addressed with some degree of urgency.