P02A4 OBD II Trouble Code Cylinder 3 Injector Restricted
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P02A4 code which indicates a restricted fuel injector on cylinder number 3.
Symptoms of P02A4 OBD II Trouble Code
- Diminished engine performance
- Reduced fuel efficiency
- Lean exhaust codes
- Misfire codes may also be stored
Common Causes of P02A4 OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective and/or clogged fuel injector
- Open or shorted fuel injector circuit(s)
- Faulty oxygen sensor(s)
- PCM or programming error
- Mass air flow (MAF) or Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) sensor failure
Severity of P02A4 OBD II Trouble Code
A P02A4 should be classified as severe because a lean fuel condition could cause cylinder head or engine damage.