P037F OBD II Trouble Code Glow Plug Sense Circuit High
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P037F code which is a high condition in the glow plug sense circuit on diesel vehicles.
Symptoms of P037F OBD II Trouble Code
- Hard starts in the morning or when cold
- Abnormal engine noises on start-up
- Poor performance
- Engine misfiring
- Poor fuel mileage
Common Causes of P037F OBD II Trouble Code
- Broken or damaged wiring harness
- Fusible link burnt/defective
- Glow plug defective
- ECM issue
- Pin/connector problem. (e.g. corrosion, overheating, etc.)
Severity of P037F OBD II Trouble Code
Generally speaking, the severity of this code would be moderate but depending on the scenario, it may be severe. For example, if you reside in moderate to extreme cold conditions, repetitive cold starts with malfunctioning glow plugs will eventually cause unnecessary damage to your internal engine components.