P041F OBD II Trouble Code Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve A Circuit Low
How to diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P041F DTC code which has to do with a low condition in the switching valve circuit in the secondary air injection system.
Symptoms of P041F OBD II Trouble Code
- MIL (Low indicator lamp) illumination
- Increase in tailpipe emissions
- Engine running rich
Common Causes of P041F OBD II Trouble Code
- Short to ground on control circuit
- Short to voltage on control circuit
- Control circuit open due to damage, etc.
- Open or short on battery feed circuit to solenoid
- Open or short on battery feed to relay control circuit