P0559 OBD II Trouble Code Brake Booster Pressure Sensor Circuit Intermittent
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on causes and symptoms of a diagnostic code P0559 that indicates a low voltage condition in the brake booster pressure sensor circuit.
Symptoms of P0559 OBD II Trouble Code
- Check Brake Light flashes when braking
- Check Brake Light stays illuminated
- An illuminated Service Engine Soon Light
- Increased effort required to depress the brake pedal
Common Causes of P0559 OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective brake booster pressure sensor
- Worn or damaged vacuum lines
- Corroded or damaged connector
- Damaged or faulty wiring
- Defective brake booster
- Defective PCM
Severity of P0559 OBD II Trouble Code
The severity of this code varies based on the specific malfunction and the severity level will progress if not corrected in a timely manner. At some point the safety level of the vehicle could become an issue requiring immediate attention.