P0585 OBD II Trouble Code Cruise Control Multi-Function Input A/B Correlation
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P0585 trouble code that indicates a detected correlation problem between the A and B inputs of the cruise control multifunction input.
Symptoms of P0585 OBD II Trouble Code
- Inoperative cruise control system
- Erratic speedometer/odometer operation
- Flashing or unresponsive cruise control indicator lamp
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P0585 OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective multi-function switch
- Bad cruise control servo motor
- Open or shorted circuits in the cruise control system
- Faulty cruise control module, PCM, or programming error
Severity of P0585 OBD II Trouble Code
Since the P0585 pertains only to the cruise control system, it should not be categorized as severe.