P068E OBD II Trouble Code Cylinder #8 Glow Plug Circuit Low
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P068E trouble code that indicates a detected low voltage situation in the cylinder number 8 glow plug control circuit.
Symptoms of P068E OBD II Trouble Code
- Excessive black smoke from exhaust
- Engine drivability issues
- Delayed engine start up
- Reduced fuel efficiency
- Engine misfire codes may be stored
Common Causes of P068E OBD II Trouble Code
- Bad glow plug/s
- Open or shorted glow plug control circuit
- Loose or faulty glow plug connector
- Defective glow plug timer
Severity of P068E OBD II Trouble Code
Any glow plug related code will likely be accompanied by drivability issues. A stored code P068E should be addressed with urgency.