P069E OBD II Trouble Code Fuel Pump Control Module Requested MIL Illumination
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P069E trouble code that indicates a detected failure in the fuel pump Control module so that it requested MIL illumination.
Symptoms of P069E OBD II Trouble Code
- Delayed engine starting
- No-start condition
- Engine drivability issues
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P069E OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty fuel pump controller or PCM
- Open fuel pump control module voltage supply circuit
- Bad or tripped fuel pump voltage shutoff (inertia) switch
- PCM failure or PCM programming error
Severity of P069E OBD II Trouble Code
Fuel pump control module codes should always be taken seriously. The conditions which cause a code P069E to be stored could result in numerous drivability issues and/or a no-start condition.