P06CE OBD II Trouble Code Cylinder 10 Glow Plug Incorrect
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P06CE code that indicates a detected incorrect glow plug cylinder #10.
Symptoms of P06CE OBD II Trouble Code
- Excessive black smoke from exhaust
- Engine drivability issues
- Delayed engine start up
- Reduced fuel efficiency
- Engine misfire codes may be stored
Common Causes of P06CE OBD II Trouble Code
- Failed or incorrect glow plug(s)
- Open or shorted glow plug circuit
- Loose or faulty glow plug connector
- Defective glow plug timer
Severity of P06CE OBD II Trouble Code
Any glow plug related code will likely be accompanied by drivability issues. A stored code P06CE should be addressed with urgency.