P070C OBD II Trouble Code Transmission Fluid Level Sensor Circuit Low
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P070C transmission fluid level sensor low circuit code.
Symptoms of P070C OBD II Trouble Code
- Illuminated low transmission fluid warning light
- Illuminated check engine light
- Transmission performance problems
Common Causes of P070C OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty transmission fluid level sensor
- Low transmission fluid level
- Wiring problems
- Faulty PCM
Severity of P070C OBD II Trouble Code
The severity of this transmission code is moderate to severe. In some cases, this and related codes can indicate a low transmission fluid level, that when left unattended to, can result in transmission damage. It's a good idea to address this code as soon as possible.