P0834 OBD II Trouble Code Clutch Pedal Switch B Circuit Low
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P0834 code which indicates a low voltage condition in the B clutch pedal switch circuit.
Symptoms of P0834 OBD II Trouble Code
- The engine will not start
- The engine will start without engaging the clutch
- Check Engine Light illuminated
Common Causes of P0834 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty clutch position sensor switch
- Blown fuse or fuse-able link (if applicable)
- Corroded or damaged connector
- Faulty or damaged wiring
- Faulty PCM
Severity of P0834 OBD II Trouble Code
The severity of this code is normally moderate, but it can be severe if the vehicle starts with the clutch disengaged creating a safety issue.