P2803 OBD II Trouble Code Transmission Range Sensor B Circuit High
Symptoms of P2803 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty transmission range sensor "B"
- Misadjusted transmission shift cable/linkage
- Damaged wiring
- Misadjusted range sensor "B"
- (Rarely) PCM or TCM failure
Common Causes of P2803 OBD II Trouble Code
- There are currently no related topics in our forums. Post a new forum topic now.
Severity of P2803 OBD II Trouble Code
The check engine light will come on accompanied by an obvious lack of power taking off from complete stops due to the transmission starting in third gear.