P008E OBD II Trouble Code Fuel Cooler Pump Control Circuit High
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and what causes of a P008E code that indicates high voltage in the fuel cooler pump control circuit.
Symptoms of P008E OBD II Trouble Code
- Decreased engine performance
- Acceleration and idle surging
- Check Engine Light illuminated
- Increased fuel consumption
- Noise coming from the fuel cooler pump
Common Causes of P008E OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective fuel cooler pump
- Corroded or damaged connector
- Faulty or damaged wiring
- Faulty PCM
Severity of P008E OBD II Trouble Code
The severity of this code starts as moderate based on the specific malfunction and the severity level will progress. Hot fuel temperatures are not desirable and can cause excessive wear on fuel system components and excessive wear to internal engine components as well if not corrected in a timely manner.