P008F OBD II Trouble Code Engine Coolant Temperature/Fuel Temperature Correlation
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P008F diagnostic code which indicates a correlation problem between the engine coolant and fuel temperature sensor readings.
Symptoms of P008F OBD II Trouble Code
- Reduced engine performance
- Diminished fuel efficiency
- Excessively rich exhaust
Common Causes of P008F OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty ECT sensor
- Bad fuel temperature sensor
- Open or shorted wiring or connector
- PCM or PCM programming error
Severity of P008F OBD II Trouble Code
Since ECT and fuel temperature are so important to fuel delivery and ignition timing strategy, a stored code P008F should be addressed with some degree of urgency.