P02AA OBD II Trouble Code Cylinder 5 Fuel Trim at Max Limit
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P02AA code that indicates the fuel trim is at it's maximum limit on cylinder number 5.
Symptoms of P02AA OBD II Trouble Code
- Diminished engine performance
- Delayed engine startup
- The presence of stored lean exhaust codes
- Misfire codes may also be stored
Common Causes of P02AA OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective/leaking fuel injector
- Bad fuel pump
- Engine vacuum leak (including EGR valve failure)
- Faulty oxygen sensor
- Mass air flow (MAF) or Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) sensor failure
Severity of P02AA OBD II Trouble Code
The P02AA should be classified as severe because a lean fuel condition may result in catastrophic engine damage.