P02AD OBD II Trouble Code Cylinder 5 Injector Leaking
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P02AD code that indicates a detected leaking fuel injector on cylinder 5.
Symptoms of P02AD OBD II Trouble Code
- Diminished engine performance
- Reduced fuel efficiency
- Lean exhaust codes
- Misfire codes may also be stored
Common Causes of P02AD OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective and/or leaking fuel injector
- Open or shorted fuel injector circuit(s)
- Faulty oxygen sensor(s)
- PCM or programming error
- Mass air flow (MAF) or Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) sensor failure
Severity of P02AD OBD II Trouble Code
A P02AD should be classified as severe because a lean fuel condition could cause cylinder head or engine damage.