P0625 OBD II Trouble Code Generator Field/F Terminal Circuit Low
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P0625 trouble code that indicates a low electrical situation in the Generator Field/F Terminal Circuit.
Symptoms of P0625 OBD II Trouble Code
- Charging system lamp illumination
- Engine drivability issues
- Inadvertent engine shutoff
- Delayed engine cranking
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P0625 OBD II Trouble Code
- Open or shorted generator field control circuit
- Blown fuse or burnt fusible link
- Defective alternator/generator
- Faulty PCM
- PCM programming error
Severity of P0625 OBD II Trouble Code
A stored code P0625 could result in a variety of drivability concerns, including a no-start and/or dead battery condition. It should be classified as severe.