P0620 OBD II Trouble Code Generator Control Circuit Malfunction
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P0620 trouble code that indicates a detected failure of the generator control electrical circuit.
Symptoms of P0620 OBD II Trouble Code
- Engine drivability issues
- Engine stall when idling
- Delayed engine cranking (especially when cold)
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P0620 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty PCM
- PCM programming error
- Open or shorted generator control circuit
- Failed generator assembly
- Insufficient control module ground
Severity of P0620 OBD II Trouble Code
Internal control module codes must always be taken seriously. A stored code P0620 could result in a variety of drivability concerns, including a no-start and/or dead battery condition.