P06B8 OBD II Trouble Code Internal Control Module Non-Volatile Random Access Memory (NVRAM) Error
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P06B8 trouble code that indicates a detected failure of the NVRAM.
Symptoms of P06B8 OBD II Trouble Code
- A variety of engine drivability symptoms
- Other stored diagnostic trouble codes
Common Causes of P06B8 OBD II Trouble Code
- Bad PCM or a PCM programming error
- Open or shorted circuit or connectors in the CAN harness
- Insufficient control module ground
Severity of P06B8 OBD II Trouble Code
Internal control module processor codes should be categorized as severe. A stored code P06B8 could result in a variety of drivability concerns.