P023D OBD II Trouble Code Manifold Absolute Pressure - Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Sensor A Correlation
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and what causes of a P023D code which indicates a correlation problem between the MAP and turbo/SC boost A sensor.
Symptoms of P023D OBD II Trouble Code
- Decreased engine performance
- Excessive rich or lean exhaust
- Delayed engine start-up (especially when cold)
- Diminished fuel efficiency
Common Causes of P023D OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective MAP/ turbocharger/supercharger boost sensor A
- Open or shorted MAP/ turbocharger/supercharger boost sensor A wiring or connector
- Engine failure (insufficient vacuum production)
- Restricted intercooler
- PCM or PCM programming error
Severity of P023D OBD II Trouble Code
Overall engine performance and fuel efficiency may be adversely affected by the conditions which contribute to a code P023D. It should be categorized as severe.