P029B OBD II Trouble Code Cylinder 1 Fuel Trim at Min Limit
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P029B code that indicates the fuel trim is at it's minimum limit on cylinder number 1.
Symptoms of P029B OBD II Trouble Code
- Diminished engine performance
- Reduced fuel efficiency
- Delayed engine startup
- The presence of stored rich exhaust codes
- Misfire codes may also be stored
Common Causes of P029B OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective fuel injector
- Bad fuel pressure regulator
- Faulty oxygen sensor
- Mass air flow (MAF) or Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) sensor failure
Severity of P029B OBD II Trouble Code
The P029B should be classified as severe because a rich fuel condition may lead to numerous drivability issues and catalytic converter damage.