P0459 OBD II Trouble Code EVAP Emission Purge Control Valve Circuit High
How to diagnose, repair, as well as symptoms and causes of a P0459 trouble code which is a high circuit condition in the EVAP emission purge control valve circuit. Also includes links to relevant forum topics on the code.
Symptoms of P0459 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty fuse or relay
- Faulty purge control valve
- Faulty EVAP purge solenoid control
- Engine wiring harness or connector electrical circuit problem
- Purge control solenoid electrical circuit problem
- PCM/ECM malfunction
Common Causes of P0459 OBD II Trouble Code
- There are currently no related topics in our forums. Post a new forum topic now.