P045A OBD II Trouble Code Exhaust Gas Recirculation B Control Circuit
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on symptoms and causes of a P045A trouble code which indicates an EGR B control circuit malfunction.
Symptoms of P045A OBD II Trouble Code
- Bad EGR solenoid
- Excessive resistance in control circuit (PCM controlled ground) due to an open, chafing or damage to the harness
- Poor connection at the EGR solenoid harness (worn or loose pins)
- Water intrusion at the EGR solenoid harness
- Blockage in EGR control solenoid holding solenoid open or closed causing excessive resistance
- Loss of supply voltage to EGR solenoid
- Bad PCM
Common Causes of P045A OBD II Trouble Code
- There are currently no related topics in our forums. Post a new forum topic now.