P062D OBD II Trouble Code Fuel Injector Driver Circuit Performance Bank 1
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P062D trouble code that indicates a detected failure of the fuel injector driver circuit for engine bank 1.
Symptoms of P062D OBD II Trouble Code
- Diminished fuel efficiency
- Engine misfire (with stored codes)
- Hesitation or stall upon acceleration
- Decreased engine performance
Common Causes of P062D OBD II Trouble Code
- Open or shorted wiring or connector in the injector driver circuit for bank 1
- Defective fuel injector
- Bad PCM or EFI controller
- Controller programming error
Severity of P062D OBD II Trouble Code
A stored code P062D, or any other fuel injection related code, should be classified as severe and investigated with urgency.