P062E OBD II Trouble Code Fuel Injector Driver Circuit Performance Bank 2
How to quickly diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P062E trouble code that indicates a detected failure of the bank 2 fuel injector driver circuit.
Symptoms of P062E OBD II Trouble Code
- Diminished fuel efficiency
- Engine misfire (with stored codes)
- Hesitation or stall upon acceleration
- Decreased engine performance
Common Causes of P062E OBD II Trouble Code
- Open or shorted wiring or connector in the injector driver circuit for bank 1
- Defective fuel injector
- Bad PCM or EFI controller
- Controller programming error
Severity of P062E OBD II Trouble Code
A stored code P062E, or any other fuel injection related code, should be classified as severe and investigated with urgency.