P064A OBD II Trouble Code Fuel Pump Control Module
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P064A trouble code that indicates a detected failure of the fuel pump control module.
Symptoms of P064A OBD II Trouble Code
- Delayed engine starting
- No-start condition
- Engine drivability issues
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P064A OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty fuel pump controller or PCM
- Open fuel pump control module voltage supply circuit
- Bad or tripped fuel pump voltage shutoff switch
- PCM programming error
- Open or shorted fuel pump control circuit
Severity of P064A OBD II Trouble Code
Fuel pump control module codes should be taken seriously. A stored code P064A could result in a no-start condition.