P064C OBD II Trouble Code Glow Plug Control Module
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P064C trouble code that indicates a detected failure of the glow plug control module.
Symptoms of P064C OBD II Trouble Code
- One or more incapacitated glow plugs
- Delayed engine start-up (especially during cold weather)
- Engine stall at start-up
- Engine drivability issues
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P064C OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty glow plug controller or PCM
- Open glow plug control module voltage supply circuit
- PCM programming error
- Open or shorted glow plug control circuit
Severity of P064C OBD II Trouble Code
Glow plug control module codes may result in lack of glow plug function and create an engine no-start condition. The code P064C should be classified as severe.