P060C OBD II Trouble Code Internal Control Module Main Processor Performance
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P060C trouble code that indicates a detected internal control module main processor performance problem.
Symptoms of P060C OBD II Trouble Code
- Multiple drivability issues
- Harsh or erratic automatic transmission shifting
- Reduction in fuel efficiency
- Rough idle or stall
- Hesitation upon acceleration
Common Causes of P060C OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective controller or programming error
- Bad controller fuse or power supply relay
- Open or shorted circuit or connectors in the CAN harness
- Insufficient control module ground
Severity of P060C OBD II Trouble Code
Internal control module processor codes should be categorized as severe. A stored code P060C could result in a no-start condition or serious drivability issues, suddenly and without warning.