P0611 OBD II Trouble Code Fuel Injector Control Module Performance
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P0611 trouble code that indicates a detected performance problem with the fuel injector control module.
Symptoms of P0611 OBD II Trouble Code
- Engine drivability issues
- Reduced engine performance
- Diminished fuel efficiency
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P0611 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty PCM
- PCM programming error
- Open or shorted circuit or connectors in the CAN harness
- Failed PCM power source
- Insufficient control module ground
Severity of P0611 OBD II Trouble Code
Internal control module codes must always be taken seriously. A stored code P0611 could result in a variety of drivability concerns, including a no-start condition.