P0612 OBD II Trouble Code Fuel Injector Control Module Relay Control
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P0612 trouble code that indicates a detected failure of the fuel injector control module relay.
Symptoms of P0612 OBD II Trouble Code
- Engine drivability issues
- Reduced engine performance
- Diminished fuel efficiency
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P0612 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty PCM
- PCM programming error
- Defective PCM power supply relay
- Open or shorted circuit or connectors in the CAN harness
- Failed PCM power source
- Insufficient control module ground
Severity of P0612 OBD II Trouble Code
Internal control module codes must always be taken seriously. A stored code P0612 could result in a variety of drivability concerns, including a no-start condition.