P0613 OBD II Trouble Code TCM Processor
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P0613 trouble code that indicates a detected failure of the Transmission Control Module processor.
Symptoms of P0613 OBD II Trouble Code
- Erratic transmission shift patterns
- Harsh transmission shifting
- Inoperable or inaccurate speedometer/odometer
- Other stored TCM/PCM codes
Common Causes of P0613 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty TCM/PCM
- TCM/PCM programming error
- Open or shorted circuit or connectors in the CAN harness
- Failed TCM/PCM power source
- Insufficient control module ground
Severity of P0613 OBD II Trouble Code
Internal control module codes must always be taken seriously. A stored code P0613 could result in a variety of automatic transmission concerns, including a delayed shift, erratic shifting, or failure to shift.