P0619 OBD II Trouble Code Alternative Fuel Control Module RAM/ROM Error
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P0619 trouble code that indicates a detected random access / read only memory of the alternative fuel control module.
Symptoms of P0619 OBD II Trouble Code
- Engine drivability issues
- Engine stall when idling
- Delayed engine cranking (especially when cold)
- Other stored codes
Common Causes of P0619 OBD II Trouble Code
- Faulty AFCM/PCM
- AFCM/PCM programming error
- Open or shorted circuit or connectors in the CAN harness
- Failed AFCM/PCM power source
- Insufficient control module ground
Severity of P0619 OBD II Trouble Code
Internal control module codes must always be taken seriously. A stored code P0619 could result in a variety of drivability concerns as valuable controller memory may be lost.