P061C OBD II Trouble Code Internal Control Module Engine RPM Performance
How to easily diagnose, repair, and info on causes of a P061C trouble code that indicates a detected internal performance error with the engine RPM revolutions per minute.
Symptoms of P061C OBD II Trouble Code
- Hesitation or stumble upon acceleration
- Engine misfire
- Diminished fuel efficiency
- Engine misfire codes may also be present
Common Causes of P061C OBD II Trouble Code
- Defective CKP/CMP sensor
- Oil contaminated CKP/CMP sensor connector
- Defective PCM or PCM programming error
- Open or shorted circuit or connectors in the CAN harness
- Insufficient control module ground
- Open or shorted circuits between the CKP/CMP sensor/s and the PCM
Severity of P061C OBD II Trouble Code
Internal control module processor codes should be categorized as severe. A stored code P061C could result in serious drivability and fuel efficiency issues, suddenly and without warning.